- Snowflakes are freakin' beautiful. There is nothing like snow (when you don't have anywhere to be) Kentucky is the ugliest state during winter. All of our gorgeous trees are nothing more than bare sticks. As soon as it snows and everything is coated its a wonderland.
- Snowflakes are unique which is way more than I can say for the unoriginal people calling others snowflakes.
- When snowflakes stick together they can be a source of lots of fun. Have you ever been sledding, skiing, snow ball fights? Its awesome!
- When lots of snowflakes get together they can cause massive destruction. Hello! Have you ever heard of an avalanche? Hazardous road conditions? Thankfully I don't have to get out in the snow very often. Do you know that shoveling snow can cause a heart attack? Not to mention property damage. Just ask my poor gutters from a few winters ago.
- When snow has stuck together and finally the heat is turned up and it starts to melt it has the last laugh again by causing flooding
Another rant for another time is how it is assumed that if you are against he who must not be named that you must be a liberal, or that everyone against him must be fans of Hillary. I am neither and yet I am absolutely against him.