This time change really gets to me. I have spent the week fighting the desire to nap all day and then not able to sleep at night. I also spend all day on Sunday wishing I had one more day off because I didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done.
At least this weekend I was not chasing bunnies around a yard. I was designing buttons for the podcast.What do you think? I think the one with the eyes needs to be moved down some for sure.
So I went back to see my progress on winter goals, to find I didn't set in winter goals. Which is ok because according to my fall goals I suck at completing goals.
1. Set a budget- Lets try this again Nope hasn't happened
2. Work on organization- my organization hasn't improved from the last post. I still can't find shit. Actually this has gotten better. I have almost all of my craft things organized. I am able to use my room as an office and function ok. And several other spots are organized. I am calling this a partial win.
3. Paint a room- I have several things that need painted and I
know that I will not be able to get it all done, but I think I can
accomplish a room. Nope, although I have a date set to paint Abbey's room. I just can't decide on a color for my room and the living room.
4. Etsy/Shirts-I've been doing stuff for my friends and family
and kinda half hearted with etsy, but I think I am going to focus on it
more strongly. This has been ok. I've averaged a sale or two a week. Christmas was really busy.
5. Concentrate more on blogging-Actual posting and commenting
more. I am hoping this goes hand and hand with the getting more
organized. I don't feel like I am using my time wisely. Nope this has been a bust. Sorry
Spring is one of my busiest times. The end of school year is insane and this year is made worse because both girls are in the musical so we have lots of rehearsals and show dates. Plus we are getting out of school earlier this year. (only 3 snow days) so lots of stuff gets packed into the next 2 months. That being said I am going to try to make a few goals.
1. Concentrate on Blogging. I am determined folks. I love blogging, I hate that I am so bad at getting any content out.
2. Focus on Podcast Growth. Guys I am telling you I never thought I would be so close to year one on this podcast. But here we are about to have a birthday party (launch day party?) for Haunted Family Podcast or HFP as I call it. We had so many issues along the way I really can't believe we didn't just give up. But we didn't and I think every week we get better. I actually had the coolest encounter this week. I was in a fb group and someone mentioned their podcast and its one I love and listen to every week. So I told her that. She said she listens to me too. It really made my day. I was just thinking with the anniversary coming up I'd like to do a give away give someone a fan pack of the buttons, maybe a sticker, magnet, shirt etc.... I don't know. I would love ideas if you have them. I have never done a giveaway before so really don't know how to even have one. Suggestions are totally welcome.
3. Paint Abbey's room and touch up other areas that have paint issues.
4. Go on a real date. One that doesn't involve me doing work no matter how much fun making decals or shirts are.