- Finally finish painting inside my house. I've only been working on this for a year and a half.
- Tackle landscaping outside. I haven't even touched the outside. Except put a privacy fence up separating me from the road. I need to finish the other 3 sides.
- Visit Baltimore, Boston, and New Orleans. I get car sick and I hate leaving my babies so this may be a stretch.
- Throw parties for a few people having big milestones. Abbey turns 16 no idea how that happened. Max has his 1 year gotcha anniversary. There is another milestone birthday, but we are pretending that one isn't happening.
- Advocate more for Dyslexia not just for awareness but for policy reform as well. I have to submit our Dyslexia story tomorrow, but Em has potential to have her story put on publicity materials that are handed out to policy makers, politicians, the new Education Commissioner, and school districts. I haven't told her yet, because I want to wait and see if she is chosen as a face of Dyslexia.
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Last week I shared how I did on my 2015 predictions. While I did ok, meeting most of those predictions. I want to do better for 2016. So I tried to set attainable goals.