Sorry you have to turn your head on this one. They were on my phone.
So in case you were wondering. This is what I want for Christmas.
1. HTV Vinyl so I can make more shirts. This has become my newest obsession and I am LOVING it. I work on shirts almost every evening after work.
2. Adopt a shelter animal. It doesn't matter if its a cat or a dog, just adopt and then let me know you did. I don't have room for any new additions, but I still want to save them all.
3. Donate to an animal rescue organization in my name. Or sign up for Amazon Smile and link it to a rescue. Mine is linked to Bluegrass Shih Tzu Rescue. They get a portion of everything I spend on Amazon and at no additional cost to me.
4. A silicone computer keyboard. Do you have any idea how much cat hair...and glitter my keyboard has inside it.
5. Blank shirts for me to create with.
6. To have my craft stuff completely sorted and organized. If this doesn't magically happen come Christmas morning its going to have to go on my new years resolution to do list.
7. Dr. Pepper can you ever have too much of it
Well that is it. I am pretty easy to please. What's on your Christmas list this year?