With that lets look at 5 things from the week.
- So my cat that got out on Sunday waltzed back into the house last night. She came in like she had never been gone. I'm so happy. Abbey is too, but she is kinda bummed she can't talk me into this cutie now. A friend of mine is fostering it from the animal shelter.
- I took the girls to see Hotel Transylvania and it was sooo cute. We went to early show and it great because we had the theater to ourselves. The girls literally danced and sang in the aisles.
- I saw the trailer for CREED and as a massive Rocky fan I have to see it. Thanksgiving dinner may be late so we can watch it.
- Life is really busy right now. Both work and outside of work, I am always in need of a back massage. I guess that isn't something to high five, but it is something that's happening.
- I haven't had a key to my front door the entire time I've lived here. When I bought the house they told me the keys were the same. They were wrong. I just lived with it until this this week. I finally decided I was going to give changing the door knob a try. Turns out it is way easier than I thought it would be. I'm hoping I am saying the same thing after I try replacing the ceiling fans and the faucets.
- And a bonus positive thing. Abbey auditioned for All State Choir this week. Emmy is auditioning also but her audition is a few weeks away. Our house has literally been a musical the last few weeks. They sing EVERYTHING. Its funny.