1. I was super happy after reading Stephanie's post about Cruelty Free makeup that only my lipstick is tested on animals, and I will be replacing it with an animal friendly option.
2. I Netflix marathon watched The Real Husbands of Hollywood I thought it was hysterical. Its a spoof of the Real Housewives.
3. I found a book I read a million times when I was in high school and college and just had to buy it. It was only 2.50 that was a double win. Scruples was published in 1978 I really don't remember how I ended up with my original copy, but the sequel came out in 1992.
4. I get a three day weekend. I am so looking forward to it. I'm just finishing up a very busy couple of months at work and its so good to come back from a long weekend and have a more manageable pace. On a side note I received a card in the mail thanking me for my hard work and dedication the last few months because it made their lives easier. That melted my little stone heart.
5. It appears that the County Clerk drama in my town is now resolved. In case you have missed it all over the news you can read my last post about it here. The judge jailed her for contempt. Then after all the deputies except her son agreed to issue marriage licenses they have her a chance to agree to not interfere with the issuing of license. Not issue them herself but not order her staff to refuse to issue them. She declined so back to jail she went. Personally having my weight splashed all over the news would be more than enough to get me to comply. That is if I didn't support equality already. But we all know I do. So I leave you her mug shot and my newest favorite memes. If you haven't been follow @ o it because its hilarious.
oh and as a bonus. If you are curious why she was jailed and not fined. Because people were crowd sourcing to raise money for her fine.
linking up with