This is a holiday my cold bitter heart dreads every year. I can't remember any good Valentines Days. I'm sure there may have been one or two along the way. But the negatives have far out weighed the good.
To make any single or lonely people feel better about their situation I will share some of my worst Valentines Days. I am not including days that I may have been single. These all occurred while in relationships with someone.
- I've heard "I don't celebrate Valentines Day, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that in advance before you got me something"
- I've had someone ignore it completely until about 8 o'clock the date of and then say "Well I guess I should go out and buy you something" ummm no I guess you should have thought about that before the day was about over.
- I can't forget "Where do you want to go eat?" While you decide I am going to lay down and sleep the rest of the evening.
- Valentines Day came and went not a word....the very next day....Flowers delivered.
- Then there was the time I got a meme about how he didn't have to get me anything for Valentines Day because he already had me and didn't need to win me over.