- I think about deleting people from facebook when they start re-posting hoaxes. People I swear no one will give you or anyone else money if you repost. Facebook does not require you to post shit to your page in order for you to retain ownership of your photos. Please do not even get me started on the satire sites that people act like are real and if you really wanna see how many people are your friend don't ask us to share a stupid meme about friendship. Ask us to help you bury a body those that agree are your real friends. It should go without saying don't actually kill anyone though.
- I hate to admit I rarely use twitter. I can't decide if I should have a blog specific twitter or continue to use my personal one for both.
- I am in dire need of finding a new series on either netflix or Hulu. I just finished all of Gilmore Girls and my evenings are seriously in need of more mindless television.
- It has only taken me 5 months but I finally got rid of the red kitchen. Tomorrow I will share pics. I'll even be sharing a pic of me without makeup and with foot long dark roots. It isn't pretty, you may have nightmares.
- As much as I love doing the confessions link up, the phrase hump day creeps me out and I just can't say it.
- I haven't been able to get back into the back to work sleep schedule. I am either awake until after 2 or I take a sleeping pill either way I have been a zombie all week and as soon as its time for bed, I'm wide awake.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Wednesday Confessions #1
You just have no idea how excited I am to have Wednesday Confessions back. I know I could still post confessions but its just not the same. I liked reading everyone elses confessions too.