1. I'm thankful for my girlies. I love them to pieces.
2. I'm thankful for my sister. She helped me cook, and brought desserts and rolls, and helped me decorate my house for thanksgiving.
3. I'm thankful for all my animals. Especially my snuggly Westley. Even if he does have weird hair that always makes him look like a homeless dog, and even when the cats want to sleep laying right on top of me.
4. I'm thankful for my house. It took me what seems like forever to finally have a house of my own and I couldn't be happier with it, or with having a mantle to decorate.
5. I'm thankful for my migraine medicine. Within an hour of taking it, I was able to finish the meal pain free.