Its graduation time. Living in a college town, even if it is a small college, graduation means the town empties. Its a big anniversary for me this year. I get to look forward to my 20 year high school reunion. Yes, I know I am old. Yes, I also know I don't look (or act) my age. I take pride in that.
I've been thinking about the year I graduated a lot lately. How I thought my life was going to end up and how it really is are nothing alike. I've been thinking if I could go back in time and talk to me what would I tell myself.
1. Take earphones to your graduation. The speeches are long and boring, you will need something to entertain you
2. Good luck finding a job that pays decent, even more good luck finding a sugar daddy
3. Don't be so afraid of failure that you change your major 200 times, just stick with the original plan
4. Please steer clear of the Sig Eps. They are douche bags and you will spend the rest of your life hating Dr. Seuss for being involved with them
5. High School never ends. You can't avoid bitches who want drama
6. Speaking of bitches. It will be amusing to look at how the "popular girls" have aged
8. Trust your instincts
9. Speaking of that, you will have many douchebag boyfriends bale as soon as you feel you should. I promise they never change
10. Always choose fun