My weekend was so fun.
- Emmy had her Governors Cup Academic Team meet. While there I had a long conversation about Dyslexia was the college professor, I recommended the place that we took Emmy to, to get his son diagnosed.
- I got a new tattoo. I am always such an optimist. Even when things are looking awful I try to think about the positives. So my tattoo is all about that. Its an infinity sign with hope in.
- Correy, Abbey's boyfriend got accepted into the trumpet line for his #1 college choice. Which just happens to be about 7 miles from where we are moving to.
- I have been packing, dang I have a lot of junk. Haven't even put a dent in the packing
- Tiger is so ready to move, he packed himself. He must be afraid I may forget him
- My ex (who's house I am moving to) was going to give his kitten away because he couldn't move with him. I said I would keep the kitty. His name is Oliver. He was abandoned as a baby and was rescued by My ex's niece right before one of our big storms.Isn't that the cutest lil face ever.