- I overslept this morning, somehow the girls and I got out of the house in 10 minutes and actually made it to school. I look like a crazed mess, but at least we made it.
- No matter how awful I look I didn't look as bad as this
- My most favorite pair of pants have a hole in the crotch.
- While doing laundry I pulled out pants that were too tight on me last year, I can actually fit into a few now. I don't love them as much as the pair with a holey crotch, but at least they fit.
- We have a tornado watch for later today. A watch is when you could get it not that one has been seen right? I can never tell those apart. We don't even live in a tornado prone area, but two years ago 2 hit our town in a week and pretty much wiped out our downtown. It missed our house by feet. So keeping me in your thoughts today would be appreciated.
This is what the town looked like after the last tornado.
- I'm thinking about doing a link up for November. A month full of Thanks. Where we would post something we are thankful for everyday. I use to post these on facebook, but since FB annoys the shit out of me lately I am avoiding it.
- I downloaded a cool app for managing my Christmas shopping. I have been geeking out about it all day. I'll share all the awesome details later.
- I'm feeling restless. I feel like I'm waiting for things to happen. I don't really know why I am feeling restless, but I feel like I need to make changes. I just don't know with what yet. I'll keep you posted when I decide what I'm doing.
- I heard on the news yesterday that the local news station was doing a story today on living in a house that someone died in. Its like they are reading my blog. Except they didn't ask my input.